$180 per 50–55-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- When does the fiscal year start for my plan?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have an HMO or PPO plan?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and money orders are accepted for payment. Please make checks or money orders payable to Archway Counseling.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance or if you are later than ten minutes, you will be required to pay a $100 no-show/late cancellation fee.
Archway Counseling and Consulting has contracted with Infinite Billing Solutions to bill insurance claims. Questions regarding insurance billing or paying out of pocket can direct billing questions to me at 303-642-6636 or [email protected]